Saturday, September 11, 2010

Cupcakes?!

In the past few months, I have fell head over heels in love with the new cupcake trend. I really blame TV Shows like "Cupcake Wars" and "DC Cupcakes". You can't HELP but want to whip up a batch of cupcakes after watching those shows. At first, the obsession was just that I wanted to learn how to make a delicious cupcake. But then my husband, Brad, started giving me ingredient challenges, much like they do on "Cupcake Wars".
So starts my addiction. I will be posting the cupcakes that I make here, along with pictures and the recipes. I will also be taking suggestions and challenges. If there is some flavor you would like to see in cupcake form, let me know. I am willing to try anything. And once I figure out how to ship cupcakes to people and have them get to the other end safely, I will be taking orders. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment